Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where do you buy essential oil?

I'm looking to make my own insect repellent. I've done a lot of research on which oils to use. However where do you go to buy essential oils?





I live on the east coast, North Carolina. Where are they sold?Where do you buy essential oil?
some essential oils are sold in Health Food stores i.e Whole Food Market, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe. Some are sold in Metaphysic stores. Some online: Massage Warehouse, Mother Nature, GNC,





JabrilWhere do you buy essential oil?
You might also want to consider getting them over the Internet if you can't find anything in the east North Carolina. The essential oils will be delivered to your door.





There is a site that has a very extensive selection of essential oils.





Here is a partial list of what they offer:


Allspice


Amyris


Angelica


Anise Seed


Balsam Peru


Basil


Bay


Benzoin


Bergamot


Bitter Orange


Black Pepper





Click here:
Find an aromatherapy practitioner.





I get mine at a local alternative health office/spa type place that offers aromatherapy.


Because their oils are their business, they are very high quality and they know everything you can ask!





I make my own baby wipes with the oils and it's been amazing for my son's skin :o)
dont worry my dad lives there too.. btw are u making the repellent or you just want one w/ the same ingredients.. what city in NC are u from. cuz my dad is from Williamston. ever heard of it.. we coould be realted or not. LOL
I buy online usually from Mountain Rose as they have organic essential oils.





http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/aroma/e鈥?/a>
Try GNC

No comments:

Post a Comment