Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I get lemon essential oil in Tampa??

I need it for a recipe but i'm not sure where to find it... I googled health food stores but they're too far away from my house... Is there any place (other than a health food store) where i can get it?Where can I get lemon essential oil in Tampa??
You can try a cake supply store, or even cake supply sections in bigger supermarkets.





I saw some at a local GFS (Gordon Food Service) store today, but it was a pretty big container, close to $15.00 I think. Maybe they have smaller containers in Tampa.Where can I get lemon essential oil in Tampa??
If you just need it to flavor something, just substitute lemon extract. What are you making? If you're making candy, just be warned that extracts evaporate when heated. Double the amount of lemon extract for lemon oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment