Saturday, December 26, 2009

I just bought lemon essential oil from the health food store.....?

I want to use some of it to wipe on window frames and around doors but im not sure if im suppose to apply it to a dry cloth and then wipe or if I can use it on a damp cloth to help it spread better?I just bought lemon essential oil from the health food store.....?
lemon essential oil is NOT the same as lemon wood oil.


DONT use it on your wood- lemon essential oil, and all other citrus essential oils could dissolve the varnish or finish on wood.





Just use pledge. Sorry but its true.I just bought lemon essential oil from the health food store.....?
use Lemon oil about 1 cup to 4 cups of water. place your cloths in the solution and let soak. wring them out and away you go. it works great and the house smells wonderful. I got this form that program ';how clean is your house'; on the bbc america channel. I would take that essential oil back.

No comments:

Post a Comment