Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best essential oil to use in my jeep to disguise the smell of ';prawns'; caused when water leaked un

car airsprays just mean you feel sick with the smell and I can still think I am at the fish market.What is the best essential oil to use in my jeep to disguise the smell of ';prawns'; caused when water leaked un
I use Teatree oil for everything like that.What is the best essential oil to use in my jeep to disguise the smell of ';prawns'; caused when water leaked un
Have your carpet steamed cleaned at the car wash. The smell of prawns will stay if you don't clean it.





I use the My Shaldan car fresheners, orange scented. It takes the stale new car smell out of my car.
I like Rose scents, but it might make you sleepy. You really should have it cleaned. If you carry prawns often, you need to prevent them from leaking and creating a stench or clean it after each trip. If it isn't often, just have your car cleaned. Some nice rose oil or leather scent should do nicely to keep things smelling nice the rest of the time or peppermint if the rose makes you sleepy.
femfresh?
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment