Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've made an essential oil mixture in a bottle for scalp massage, can I vary the amounts of it I use each time?

Eg Should i use 20ml each time or can i use 5ml then 10ml or even 50ml. Doesn't it matter as long as the dilution is ok?I've made an essential oil mixture in a bottle for scalp massage, can I vary the amounts of it I use each time?
I wouldn't use a lot. remember that essential oils can be toxic in high amounts.I don't know how much carrier oil you used, but I wouldn't have more than two or three drops of essential oil used on the scalp at once even if it is diluted. Just because it's diluted doesn't mean you should use more essential oil.





think of it like drinking achohol, just because it's diluted doesn't mean that you can have as much as you want without negative effects





I hope that made sense.





remember less is more with essential oilsI've made an essential oil mixture in a bottle for scalp massage, can I vary the amounts of it I use each time?
It would depend on what kind of essential oil you used, some are much more powerful (and potentially toxic) than others. For something like lavender, which is pretty safe, you can vary how much you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment