Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the side effects of Rose Geranium essential oil on cats???

I was reading on the internet that Rose Geranium is a great tick repelant but you shouldnt use it around cats....what would happen if i did because i need to keep the ticks off my dogs but i also have 2 grown cats and 4 kittens that r just now eating hard food. I have tried everything to keep the ticks off and nothing works.





thanks ahead of time for all ur help.What is the side effects of Rose Geranium essential oil on cats???
All I know is that ALL ';essential oils'; are harmful to cats and kittens.





Sorry I have no suggestions on the tick situation except the topicals you get from the vets and in pet stores.What is the side effects of Rose Geranium essential oil on cats???
Keep the cats inside and use Advantage on the dogs.





Also, get your cats spayed so you won't keep having kittens!
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment