Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I get a special bowl for heating essential oil. Not a diffuser. The oil goes in top of bowl?

This is for using in Aromatherapy, the oil is put in the top bowl part and hot water is put in through a hole in the bottom. This is so the oil is warm when working on client. I have only seen one which was a clay pot or ceramic and was made in the USA I thinkWhere can I get a special bowl for heating essential oil. Not a diffuser. The oil goes in top of bowl?
I'm not a fan of aromatherapy, so I'm not sure how hot you need it, but maybe you can use something called a tart burner. Tart burners are usually used for melting scented candles to release the scent without a flame (fire hazard).





Check out the link below. The one I have linked has a little bowl on top which you can fill with your oil. The bowl is removable so that you can wash it.





The heat comes from a 25-watt lightbulb, which may be too hot for your needs, but I'm guessing you can replace it with a 7-watt lightbulb so that it's not as hot.Where can I get a special bowl for heating essential oil. Not a diffuser. The oil goes in top of bowl?
Do you use this warmed oil on the body? Does this oil get heated to release it into the room? There is something called a Duftlamp that uses heat, either a candle or a light bulb to heat essential oils that are too thick for a diffusor.


http://eoils.net Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment