Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What essential oil can I use to safely drain my sinuses from serious allergies?

Tea Tree Oil (Health Food Store) PURITY is what you want to find but you should test your skin first...It can work really well but some skin may not like it.





When was the last time you throughout your pillows and bought NEW ones?What essential oil can I use to safely drain my sinuses from serious allergies?
I would say eucalyptus oil or tea tree oil.What essential oil can I use to safely drain my sinuses from serious allergies?
In addition to essential oils, have you considered taking Goldenseal to help control mucus flow in the body?
Also, peppermint oil, but just a drop on the tip of your finger and swab below your nostrils.. this will act something like vicks vapor rub(menthol)....
Grapefruit Seed Extract is a first aid all natural product that sells for about $10 a one ounce bottle. You can get it in the drug store and it wears the First Aid cross on it. It gives general, easy to follow directions on the bottle and can be used for more than one thing. It's extremely good for allergies.


Also, purchase a Vanilla lip balm and keep it on your person for sudden allergy attacks and sneezing.
Tea Tree Oil (melaluca), Peppermint, and especially eucalyptus oil are all great. If you want to try to cure the allergy once you take care of the drainage you should check out Neti Pots. They were recently featured on Oprah and seem to work really well for a lot of people. www.in-sighthealth.com offers them as well as free nutritional advice. They can answer just about any question you might have.
Yes, take some deep whiffs of tea tree oil. Another good one is eucalyptus oil.





Good luck and be well.





Kelley
I use the herb rosemary. I place it in a small glass container with a screw top cover. I add equal amounts of lavender,peppermint, basil and tea tree oils to the container.I sniff that throughout the day. It works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment