Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I buy lychee essential oil?

Is there anywhere in the world I can buy lychee essential oil? It needs to be pure lychee essential oil. Preferably in the UK, but really anywhere in the world would be okay!





Thanks!Where can I buy lychee essential oil?
I ama former chef from Canada, and while with my friend (a former chef colleague) in Liverpool we were in a Asian shop, and while oils are harder to find, I got him to buy a flavour from Thailand, he got Lychee, Durian and Jackfruit for making sorbets and ice creams, along with tinned fruits and frozen one, fresh when available he uses them for his dessert trolley selections.Where can I buy lychee essential oil?
http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/cand鈥?/a>
try the Indian and the Chinese shops locally, im sure i saw some in a Indian shop

No comments:

Post a Comment