Thursday, January 7, 2010

What can I use Jojoba oil for and how can I use with other essential oils?

for instacnce, tea tree, rosemary, etc.What can I use Jojoba oil for and how can I use with other essential oils?
Jojoba is perfect as a massage oil. It doesn't go rancid! You can store it for a long time and it isn't greasy and doesn't stain!





Tea tree is good for skin and hair care as well as odors and bactieral infections!





Rosemary does the same and helps boost immune system....and it's good to have around when studying. Good for memory!What can I use Jojoba oil for and how can I use with other essential oils?
When using an essential oil that should not be applied directly to the skin you will use a base oil to dilute it. Jojoba is a popular base oil because of its long shelf life. It is appropriate for all skin types and applications. It mimics the natural sebum that we produce, some find that it is great and some find that it clogs pores. I have not personally found the second to be true.
Tea Tree oil you can use for many things such as rash, pimples that are just forming, or insect %26amp; mosqito bites and itchy spots. that's all i know off the top of my head.





But if you want to really use something that's literally got a list of about 100 things you can use it for.... try Swedish Bitters. You'll only be able to find it in herb shops, more than likely, but it works wonders! I use it to rub on my chest at night and I sleep MUCH better. It's also good for acne (just wipe on face or other parts of body with cotton) and rashes, warts, removing scars. Also you can take it in orally like a medicine and it's good for indigestion, stomach aches, PMS, .... pretty much anything! If you want the exact detailed list (these things are pretty much things I used it for and/or things I know off the top of my head what it's good for), then send me a message and i'll type up the actual list for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment