Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you think essential oil be sun protector and why?

I am looking for a nature ingrediance sun protector. Some people told me that Titatium Dixoide is harmful for human body and may change our DNA and caused cancer.Do you think essential oil be sun protector and why?
NO essential oils are not sunprotectors. Yes Titanium Dioxide is very harmful to people. There are some great natural sun screens on the market, take a look at this one I stock at my clinic http://www.uvnatural.com This is a good one.





Craig - NaturopathDo you think essential oil be sun protector and why?
I look foor protector of sun. Find him, He wearing big hat named jack. Panama his country place. He got nature ingrediance sun protector. He sell me good price.
no because when u put oil in ur skin and stay outside the oil will heat up in ur skin from d sun den ur skin will be well done...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment