Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need to use heater for baby pet rat ,but air gets very dry.if i use humidifier can i put in100%essential oil?

i mainly use neroli,lavendar,grapefruit high quality oils diluted in water and then added to humidifier.is this harmful or dangerous to baby pet rats? or will they like it?I need to use heater for baby pet rat ,but air gets very dry.if i use humidifier can i put in100%essential oil?
I would NOT use any essential oils for baby rats. It is just not necessary and could irritate their mucous membranes. Just use the humidifier by itself. I'm a huge fan of essential oils but I have read several times that they should not be used in a humidifiers for infants, puppies or kittens. I would follow the same guidelines for baby rats. In fact, I have heard it is only safe to use certain essential oils as a ';rub'; on dogs.I need to use heater for baby pet rat ,but air gets very dry.if i use humidifier can i put in100%essential oil?
Oh for goodness sakes....rats are just as comfortable with the smell of trash - so this little touch is obviously for your sake....





Let them breathe pure humidified air....the additional scent could irritate them for all you know....after all, thier sniffer is quite a bit more sensitive than yours, since they rely on thiers to help them find food and all....
They serve no purpose to rats or humans so don't waste your time.





Humidifying the air with water is all you need.
ya only water

No comments:

Post a Comment